|Donna Ross Dispute Resolution is a boutique practice offering clients efficient and cost-effective On-line Dispute Resolution and Negotiation.|
Due to the coronavirus or Covid-19 pandemic, businesses are suffering serious commercial setbacks. Companies are seeking ways to cancel contracts.
There is no need to let the current situation
force you to postpone resolving disputes or
negotiating new contracts or contract variations.
Early negotiation of new deals to meet or restructure financial obligations and operating practices as well as early mediation of the disputes that are arising due to the growing restrictions and uncertainty enable parties to work together to find a mutually agreeable commercial outcome in these unprecedented times.
Donna Ross, LL.M. FCIArb is a tech-savvy international negotiator, accredited specialist mediator and arbitrator who can conduct proceedings and represent clients on-line or by telephone.
Donna can provide on-line services including:
- Helping to negotiate a resolution in cases where your business is affected by COVID-19;
- Representing you in contract negotiations and drafting agreements;
- Acting as a Mediator or Arbitrator;
- Providing representation in ADR – mediation and arbitration;
- Assisting ADR practitioners or lawyers who are less familiar with on-line technology to provide mediations through co-mediation or serving as a deal facilitator in negotiations.
Donna Ross Dispute Resolution offers access to various platforms, including Immediation, MODRON Spaces, Microsoft Teams or Zoom to accommodate your needs and can help you set up and meet all technical requirements.
To find out more and get assistance please contact:
Donna Ross, LL.M. FCIArb
+61 03 8648 6422
+61 0412 060 854